The studio policies for Joseph Michael Voice Studio are as follows. You will be asked to agree to the studio policies when you book your lesson and complete your new client intake forms.
- Payment is due at the start of each lesson. The client’s credit card will be automatically charged for the lesson if payment is not made at that time.
- Pre-paid package rates must be paid IN FULL before the start of the first lesson.
- A valid credit card must be entered when booking an appointment. Credit card payments must be completed prior to the lesson. Credit cards can not be accepted at the time of the lesson. In addition, payment may be made by CHECK (made out to Joseph Michael Falduti), via Venmo (@JosephMichaelVoice), or by CASH.
- There is a 24 hour cancellation policy. If you do not cancel a scheduled lesson at least 24 hours from the time of meeting, you will be responsible to pay for the entire lesson. If you have pre-paid for a lesson and do not cancel with sufficient notice, you will forfeit that lesson.
- Failure to cancel within 36 hours may incur a charge of the studio rental fee.
- Either you or the instructor are free to terminate this relationship at any time. If the relationship is terminated before a pre-paid lesson package is used, you will be refunded the total amount paid minus the FULL PRICE (non-discounted rate) for each lesson already completed.
- Parents may not remain in the room for the lesson. However, parents are encouraged to ask questions at the beginning and end of the lesson. At the end of the lesson, a parent may be asked to come in for review and to help facilitate practicing at home.
- It is your responsibility to have music and supplies prepared for the lesson.
- Purchasing music is the client’s responsibility if it has not been provided.
- You are encouraged to record each lesson to review and practice with later!
- It is not necessary to warm up before the lesson, as the first half of the lesson is warm up and technique work. However, it is recommended that you warm up before a vocal coaching session, as there is no technique work.